The Oppo A95 is another entry-level Oppo smartphone priced little around RM1,000. The good news is, it is now available in Malaysia! The gadget is currently available for pre-order, with wireless earphones available for an extra RM1.
Oppo A95 Malaysia pricing and availability
The Oppo A95 is available for RM1,099 and has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Glowing Rainbow Silver and Glowing Starry Black are the two colors available for this model.
Pre-order is available on official Oppo online stores like Shopee and Lazada from 15th to 19th of November! The first sale will take place on November 20th, 2021.
Customers who pre-order the phone will be able to add the Oppo Enco Buds (Original price: RM159) for only RM1. They will also receive an Oppo VOOC Powerbank worth RM229 and an extended 6-month warranty worth RM49.90.
Oppo A95 hardware specs
The Oppo A95 is a successor to the Oppo A92 and features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage on the inside. If you need a speed boost, the smartphone supports Oppo’s RAM Expansion function, which lets you convert current storage to increase virtual RAM by up to 5GB.
It comes with a triple-camera system that includes a 48MP primary camera and two 2MP depth and macro lenses. Then, the small punch-hole on the upper left corner of the screen is a 16MP selfie camera.
According to Oppo, a big 5,000mAh battery powers the tablet and offers 33W fast charging through USB-C. In fact, a rapid 5-minute charge may deliver 1.8 hours of YouTube viewing or 5.7 hours of phone calls. Moreover, Oppo A95 includes an AI Night Charge function that pauses charging at 80 percent and begins charging the remaining 20 percent 60 minutes before you wake up to extend the battery’s life. Out of the box, it runs Android 11 with the ColorOS 11.1 skin on top.
Is your Oppo phone damaged? Don’t worry, we can fix it!
Is your phone having a screen crack? Motherboard issue? Battery draining? Or don’t even know what is wrong with it? Don’t worry, we provide a FREE diagnosis. Feel FREE to contact us at +6018-394 4559. Or visit our shop at Kepong Kuala Lumpur , Uptown Damansara Petaling Jaya, Sri Petaling. Setapak & Ampang We can help diagnose your phone for FREE!.